Paying by Western Union

May 21, 2018

by Kathy Erb

If you pay dues or conference registration by Western Union, then you can send your payment to:

Randall Cook
1329 Shepard Drive, Suite 6
Sterling, Virginia 20164

To receive the funds via Western Union, we will need you to send us:

The Receipt from Western Union.

OR if that is not available:

The Full Name of the Person who actually sent the funds.
The amount sent in US Dollars.
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN #).
City where sent.
Country where sent.

Test Question and Answer (if used).

Thank you!

Donate Today

Thank you for your interest in supporting CCIH