2020 CCIH Conference
Looking for a Christian global health conference? Join us! The CCIH 2020 Conference will be June 4-6 at Catholic University in Washington, DC, USA. Our theme is Holistic Care of Body, Mind and Spirit, which is fundamental to Christian health care.
Ephesians 2:10: “For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”
Christian healthcare is known for its holistic nature: we care for the person as a whole, including body, mind and spirit. Join us as we explore how we can:
- Live this truth out in communities and health care facilities.
- Care for the most vulnerable among us, including foreigners and refugees.
- Care for those with mental health issues and those with physical disabilities.
- Remember social determinants of health that affect each person within a community.
- Work as a faith community to contribute to the global sustainable development goals.
New to the CCIH conference? See last year’s program to get a feel for the conference.
We are made in the image of…Learn More
By Doug Fountain, CCIH Executive Director We should all keep our eyes open for emerging trends and issues that will affect faith-based health services in low- and middle-income countries. The criteria has to be the…Read More
Gwenny was in her final month of pregnancy when she began having convulsions in her home in rural Zambia. Fortunately, a family member reacted quickly, turning to a neighbor trained in safe motherhood through a…Read More
CCIH oﬀers membership to individuals and to Christian organizations working in International Health and Development. Additional organizations may join the CCIH network as aﬃliates.