CURE International is hiring the following positions:
Medical Teams International is hiring the following positions:
- Administrative Assistant See Listing Closes October 16
- Business Analyst, Finance See Listing Open Until Filled
- COVID-19 Clinic Assistant See Listing Open Until Filled
- COVID-19 Clinic Assistant (Locations in Oregon and Washington) See Listing Open Until Filled
- COVID-19 Clinic Manager See Listing Open Until Filled
- COVID-19 Vaccinator/Observer 2 See Listing
- COVID-19 Vaccinator/Observer (Agency Hire) See Listing (Open Until Filled)
- Donor Services & Gift Processing Assistant See Listing Open Until Filled
- Events Specialist See Listing Open Until Filled
- Global Fleet Specialist See Listing Closes October 21
- HR Business Partner, US Healthcare Programs See Listing Open Until Filled
- HR Coordinator See Listing Open Until Filled
- Marketing Web Developer See Listing Closes October 24
- Medical Coordinator, Ethiopia See Listing Closes October 25
- Mobile Dentist See Listing Open Until Filled
- Mobile Dentist Assistant See Listing Open Until Filled
- Receptionist and Human Resources Assistant See Listing Closes October 21
- Warehouse and Inventory Officer See Listing Closes October 21
World Council of Churches is hiring a Programme Executive for Ecumenical HIV and AIDS Initiatives and Advocacy See Listing
World Vision is hiring the following positions:
- Chief of Party, Ethiopia Public Health Emergency Management See Listing
- Chief of Party, Bangladesh Multisector Integrated District Development Activity See Listing
- Chief of Party, Bangladesh Nutrition Activity See Listing
- Chief of Party, Sierra Leone See Listing
- Chief of Party, Nepal See Listing
- Deputy Chief of Party, Sierra Leone See Listing
- Water and Sanitation Senior Engineer and Technical Advisor See Listing
CCIH members may submit job listings to Kathy Erb at kathy.erb (at) ccih.org.
CCIH is seeking undergraduate or graduate level students to serve as Interns in the fields of Communications, Health Programs, Policy, Finance, and Administration. These internships coincide with academic semesters and depending on the student’s school, may be applied for credit. Please see the CCIH Internship Program Description. If you are interested in applying, please complete this form. You will be asked to submit your resume/CV through the form. We will reach out to you if we require other documentation.
Augustine Fellowship for Developing Country Professionals
The fellowship is still on hold and not placing applicants due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please check back for updates. (Updated August 2021)
In honor of Augustine Aiyadurai, American Leprosy Missions and CCIH have established the Augustine Fellowship. Each year at least one experienced, service-minded Christian from the developing world will be awarded a fellowship grant. The fellow, who works in a non-medical capacity at a health institution or hospital, NGO, mission or FBO, university or similar level post-secondary institute, will serve in a similar role in another country for a temporary period (up to six months). Applicants may apply for service in their own country of service provided compelling reasons are cited and all other criteria are met. Learn more and how to apply
Members Offering Services
MILTON B. AMAYUN, MD, MPH
Dr. Milton Amayun is a Global Health, Nutrition and Development Specialist who is available for consultancies to lead, build and support quality health and nutrition programs that align with the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through a development institution focused on global health issues, both in the Philippines and in other developing
countries. Dr. Amayun was the President of International Care Ministries Foundation in the Philippines from February 2015 to December 2020. Prior to that, he was Senior Health Advisor for USAID Philippines, Family Health Team Leader for USAID Benin. He is currently Health and Nutrition Cluster Lead, Zero Extreme Poverty (ZEP) Philippines and the Lead Convenor for the ZEP Health and Nutrition Cluster, a coalition of more than 120 civil society organizations committed to eliminating extreme poverty in the Philippines by 2030. Dr. Amayun is also a Visiting Lecturer in Global Health, National University of Singapore (NUS) Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health. He is fluent in French, Spanish, Tagalog and Ilocano in addition to English. Contact him at mamayun (at) gmail.com
If you are a CCIH member seeking new opportunities you may send us a brief paragraph about your experience and education and the type of position you are seeking to be listed here. Contact ccih (at) ccih.org for more instructions.
CCIH (Volunteer Administrative Support)
CCIH seeks a volunteer to support office administration, at 10+ hours per week. If you are motivated to help organizations and individuals committed to global health from a Christian perspective, and have time to invest as a volunteer, contact Doug Fountain at Doug.Fountain (at) ccih.org to discuss. Thank you!
Emmanuel Hospital Association Short-Term Missions
EHA welcomes the expertise of medical professionals from other countries. If you would like to serve a short-term (two weeks to two months or more) in a medical facility in India, learn more here
Service Opportunities with SIM
SIM’s vision is to be a witness to Christ’s love where He is least known; to be disciples of Jesus expressing God’s love in their communities, and see Christ-centered churches among all peoples.
SIM Galmi Hospital is located in the southern central area of Niger, approximately 500 km east of the capital, Niamey. It is a 184 bed hospital that employs 240 local staff. The hospital is currently seeking to fill the following five positions:
1. Hospital Director
2. Finance Director
3. Biomedical Engineer
4. Construction Manager
5. IT Manager
The SIM Danja Fistula Center in Niger is seeking a Fistula Surgeon. Responsibilities include:
a. Provide quality care for women with obstetric fistulas, and other gynecological conditions needing surgery, including preparation for surgery, and post-operative care.
b. Oversee all medical staff, especially the operating room staff.
c. Provide strategic input for other aspects of the DFC ministry, such as recruitment of patients, re-integration, evangelism counseling, training and obstetric fistula prevention.
d. Experience/interest in training others in fistula management and surgery is highly desirable.
For more information on these openings, please contact: niger.personnel (at) sim.org