CCIH is hiring!
Vaccine Hesitancy Consultancies: These consultancies are part of the USAID-funded MOMENTUM Country and Global Leadership program. CCIH is a subrecipient under Jhpiego in this program. There are two opportunities in two countries (India and Tanzania) for consultants to facilitate two to three focus groups with people in those countries to support the development of a toolkit to help overcome vaccine hesitancy. The work will take place within the countries. Consultant should be based in the country.
High-Impact Practices (HIP) Strategic Planning Guide Consultant: CCIH seeks a consultant to assist in writing a high impact practice (HIP) strategic planning guide (SPG) on Strengthening Engagement of Faith Actors in Family Planning (FP). The timelines for the work is May 15, 2022 – April 30, 2023, approximately 15% LOE. See Listing
Positions at CCIH Members
Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK) is hiring two consultants (Apply by April 20)
- Capacity Building on Gender Mainstreaming to enhance gender mainstreaming practice in CHAK programs and projects. See Listing
- Capacity Building on Disability Mainstreaming to enhance disability mainstreaming practice in CHAK programs and projects. See Listing
CURE International is hiring the following positions:
- Anesthesiologist See Listing
- Executive Assistant to the President/CEO See Listing
- Global Information Technology Director See Listing
- Major Gifts Officer /Regional Director of Donor Relations See Listing
- Mid-Level Gifts Officer See Listing
- Odoo ERP Developer (Kigali, Rwanda) See Listing
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon (Multiple Locations) See Listing
- Project Manager (Construction) (Nairobi, Kenya) See Listing
- Spiritual Director (Niger) See Listing
- Senior Graphic Designer See Listing
- Website Manager See Listing
LifeNet International is hiring the following positions:
Medical Teams International is hiring the following positions:
- Community Health Worker & Service Coordinator, See Listing (Open Until Filled)
- Controller, See Listing (Open Until Filled)
- Humanitarian Response (HRT) Specialist – Limited Duration, See Listing (Open Until filled)
- Information Systems Manager – Applications, See Listing
- Logistics Manager – Ukraine Response, See Listing (Open Until Filled)
- Medical Coordinator – Ukraine Response, See Listing (Open Until Filled)
- Mobile Clinic Manager – US Programs, See Listing
- Philanthropy Specialist, See Listing
- Program Manager, See Listing
- Program Officer – Ukraine Response, See Listing
- Team Lead – Ukraine Response, See Listing (Open Until Filled)
Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS) is hiring for the following positions:
- Customer Services Assistant, See Listing (Deadline May 18)
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer, See Listing (Deadline May 20)
World Council of Churches is hiring the following leadership roles: (Applications are due by April 30, 2022)
- Programme Director for Unity and Mission See Listing
- Programme Director for Public Witness and Diakonia See Listing
- Director of Commission on World Mission and Evangelism See Listing
- Director of Faith and Order See Listing
World Vision is hiring the following positions below. Please visit World Vision Jobs to find the listings.
- Chief of Party
- Chief of Party, Ethiopia Public Health Emergency Management
- Director of Finance
- Manager, Monitoring, Evaluation and Communication
- Water and Sanitation Senior Engineer and Technical Advisor
- Global Health Business and Proposal Development Manager See Listing
CCIH members may submit job listings to Hannah Fields at hannah.fields (at) ccih.org.
CCIH is seeking undergraduate or graduate level students to serve as Interns in the fields of Communications, Health Programs, Policy, Finance, and Administration. These internships coincide with academic semesters and depending on the student’s school, may be applied for credit. Please see the CCIH Internship Program Description. If you are interested in applying, please complete this form. You will be asked to submit your resume/CV through the form. We will reach out to you if we require other documentation.
Members Offering Services
MILTON B. AMAYUN, MD, MPH
Dr. Milton Amayun is a Global Health, Nutrition and Development Specialist who is available for consultancies to lead, build and support quality health and nutrition programs that align with the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through a development institution focused on global health issues, both in the Philippines and in other developing
countries. Dr. Amayun was the President of International Care Ministries Foundation in the Philippines from February 2015 to December 2020. Prior to that, he was Senior Health Advisor for USAID Philippines, Family Health Team Leader for USAID Benin. He is currently Health and Nutrition Cluster Lead, Zero Extreme Poverty (ZEP) Philippines and the Lead Convenor for the ZEP Health and Nutrition Cluster, a coalition of more than 120 civil society organizations committed to eliminating extreme poverty in the Philippines by 2030. Dr. Amayun is also a Visiting Lecturer in Global Health, National University of Singapore (NUS) Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health. He is fluent in French, Spanish, Tagalog and Ilocano in addition to English. Contact him at mamayun (at) gmail.com
If you are a CCIH member seeking new opportunities you may send us a brief paragraph about your experience and education and the type of position you are seeking to be listed here. Contact ccih (at) ccih.org for more instructions.
Emmanuel Hospital Association Short-Term Missions
EHA welcomes the expertise of medical professionals from other countries. If you would like to serve a short-term (two weeks to two months or more) in a medical facility in India, learn more here
Helping Children Worldwide
Helping Children Worldwide will be sending a team to Sierra Leone from October 16-October 31, 2022. If you would like to serve on a short-term mission at Mercy Hospital in Sierra Leone, learn more here.
Service Opportunities with SIM
SIM’s vision is to be a witness to Christ’s love where He is least known; to be disciples of Jesus expressing God’s love in their communities, and see Christ-centered churches among all peoples.
SIM Galmi Hospital is located in the southern central area of Niger, approximately 500 km east of the capital, Niamey. It is a 184 bed hospital that employs 240 local staff. The hospital is currently seeking to fill the following five positions:
1. Hospital Director
2. Finance Director
3. Biomedical Engineer
4. Construction Manager
5. IT Manager
The SIM Danja Fistula Center in Niger is seeking a Fistula Surgeon. Responsibilities include:
a. Provide quality care for women with obstetric fistulas, and other gynecological conditions needing surgery, including preparation for surgery, and post-operative care.
b. Oversee all medical staff, especially the operating room staff.
c. Provide strategic input for other aspects of the DFC ministry, such as recruitment of patients, re-integration, evangelism counseling, training and obstetric fistula prevention.
d. Experience/interest in training others in fistula management and surgery is highly desirable.
For more information on these openings, please contact: niger.personnel (at) sim.org