Small Grants to Strengthen CCIH Members
Applications for the current round of Small Grants were due October 13, 2023. We are no longer accepting applications.
CCIH has closed the application process for organizational capacity strengthening grants. Recipients will be notified that they have been accepted. For those accepted, funds can be used to cover staff time to complete a Comprehensive Organization Capacity Assessment (C-OCA), create action plans, prioritize and conduct 3-5 capacity building activities in the time applicable in this small grant.
- CCIH organizational member, not currently funded through a different CCIH 2023 small grant mechanism
- Local organization or locally led office of an international organization
- Focus of operation: African low- and middle-income countries
- Application turned in on time with all information completed
- Applications were due Friday, October 13, 2023
- Notification of acceptance in November 2023
- Period of grant: November 2023 to November 2024
Requirements and Limitations
This grant requires simple end-of-project reporting. Reporting is for your benefit broadly and is not meant to be intrusive or onerous. This will also help us to raise visibility for your work with decision makers, help CCIH advocate for your work, and help others know what you are trying to do so they can help. Examples of reporting methods include:
- Photos or Videos (with consent forms from photo subjects)
- Blog Post
- Participation in an annual virtual webinar or forum discussion
- End-of-project narrative report and After Action Review (AAR) virtual discussion