Save the Date! The CCIH 2020 Conference will be June 4-6 at Catholic University in Washington, DC, USA. Our theme is Holistic Care of Body, Mind and Spirit, which is fundamental to Christian health care.
Ephesians 2:10: “For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”
Christian healthcare is known for its holistic nature: we care for the person as a whole, including body, mind and spirit. Join us as we explore how we can:
- Live this truth out in communities and health care facilities.
- Care for the most vulnerable among us, including foreigners and refugees.
- Care for those with mental health issues and those with physical disabilities.
- Remember social determinants of health that affect each person within a community.
- Work as a faith community to contribute to the global sustainable development goals.
We are made in the image of God and moved by our love for Christ to serve others. This is the Missio Dei – the mission of God. This truth compels us to encompass best practices through skills, work and places God has set before us.
The abstract submission process is now open! Please read the instructions before filling out the Abstract Submission form to make sure you understand what information is needed and how long your submission can be. Abstracts submitted by December 31, 2019 will be given first preference. All abstracts submitted after that date will be reviewed on a rolling basis, pending availability.
Stay tuned for more information about registration and more!
Catholic University, Washington, DC, USA