Information Required for Organization Members, Affiliates, and Universities
Thank you for your organization’s interest in applying to become a member of CCIH. Our hope is that together, we can strengthen capacity, share information and opportunities and provide a forum for dialogue, networking, advocacy, and fellowship to our network of organizations and individuals working in global health.
We amplify our members’ impact by increasing their visibility, advocating for them with funders and policy makers, and helping them develop the resources they need to serve. Applicants will become full members upon board approval and payment of annual dues.
In order to feel confident with the information we share about our members, we require the following items to be considered for membership:
- Completed organizational application form.
- Affirmation of Christian identity.
- An overview of your organization’s age, ownership and primary functions.
- Descriptions of health focus areas, programs and services.
- A statement of why you’re interested in membership and how membership will advance your mission.
- Proof of your organization’s registration.
- Financial statements or tax forms.
- List of your organization’s board and their affiliations.
- Location of headquarters and regional/national offices.
- Two (2) letters of reference, ideally one from a current CCIH member, using the CCIH reference form.